Grade 2 Month 3 The Wonder of Heroes
Students will recall the “what is” of numbers as they are introduced to place value to 1,000,000. Games and activities inspired by the Land of Numeria will inform each lesson. Fables will be the basis of social/emotional learning.
This purchase is for 1 month of curriculum and includes access to our members-only area with supporting documents, videos, resources and community.
Curriculum Areas/Learning Outcomes
- Language and story can be a source of creativity and joy.
- Stories and other texts connect us to ourselves, our families, and our communities.
- Playing with language helps us discover how language works.
- Individuals have rights and responsibilities as global citizens.
- Canada is made up of many diverse regions and communities.