Grade 2 Month 3 The Wonder of Heroes
Students will hear stories of Heroes: Mary Two-Axe, Chief Dan George, Hua Mulan, Gisele Rabesahala, and more. They will come to recognize that everyone has a unique story to share. Students will continue to explore phonics rules and build confidence in reading.
This purchase is for 1 month of curriculum and includes access to our members-only area with supporting documents, videos, resources, and community.
Curriculum Areas/Learning Outcomes
- Language and story can be a source of creativity and joy.
- Stories and other texts connect us to ourselves, our families, and our communities.
- Playing with language helps us discover how language works.
- Individuals have rights and responsibilities as global citizens.
- Canada is made up of many diverse regions and communities.